This Spring 2014 semester, I had the pleasure of working with a group of 5 interns enrolled in my Digital Humanities Internship course, and Ian Rolón, a volunteer from the Fall 2013 semester. Together, they worked on activities such as:
- Developing Web presence for La Feria Internacional del Libro.
- Developing posters, resources, presentations, and outreach activities for I ♥ E-Poetry at the Feria Internacional del Libro.
- Helping organize and host the E-Poetry 2014 Intensive.
- Developing an A to Z by Title Index for I ♥ E-Poetry.
- Fine-tuning all I ♥ E-Poetry entries to follow the same template.
- Developing resource pages and linking entries back to them.
- Writing descriptive alt-text tags for all images at I ♥ E-Poetry to meet W3C Accessibility standards.
- Writing new I ♥ E-Poetry entries, which will be posted all of next week.
Here’s a brief profile for each intern for this semester, in alphabetical order: