I ♥ E-Poetry seeks 3 writers interested in joining the team as regular contributors.
Why write for I ♥ E-Poetry?
- This is an opportunity to be published as part of a resource with an established and steadily growing international audience.
- I ♥ E-Poetry is being used in courses, comprehensive exam lists, and is designed for “real-world impact.”
- I ♥ E-Poetry is integrated with the ELMCIP Knowledge Base, and is developing partnerships with the Electronic Poetry Center, the Electronic Literature Directory, and the Consortium of Electronic Literature.
- Its first 500 entries are being shaped into a manuscript for book/e-book publication by a renown university press. You could be a part of the next manuscript.
Who may apply?
- Graduate students, graduates with Masters degrees or PhDs in electronic literature, faculty, published writers of electronic literature.
- People interested in joining a growing team that already includes:
- Writers willing to be directed and available to write at least one weekly entry on any genre of electronic literature they’re interested in.
Those interested in applying may do so with the contact form below: