This is an invitation for writers, students, and scholars of electronic literature.
I ♥ E-Poetry seeks entries about a work of e-lit that:
- inspired you
- influenced you
- you love
- you admire
- you wish you had written
- interests you above all others
- you feel has been overlooked or underappreciated
- all of the above
- whatever other reason you have
The entries must be between 100-500 words and should include:
- a link to the work or documentation
- at least one screen-captured image, no larger than 300 pixels tall (you can e-mail it to me or let me get it, if you prefer).
- some background & context on the work – not a ton of detail: just gesture towards key contexts and link to them.
- your discussion of the work – try to get readers excited to read the work, or experience it through your eyes.
This is open to any work of e-literature, whether it’s been written about in I ♥ E-Poetry or not, in any genre, shape, or form. The only work you cannot write about is your own.
This CFP will remain open until further notice. Multiple contributions are encouraged.